ARIES OR MARS INFLUENCE.
People are easily irritated, competitive, and assertive. Energy is abundant. Excellent for sports or starting projects, especially where physical vitality is needed. Sexual energy runs high. Ambitious, alive. If energy is low, repressed anger may need to be dealt with. Good for workouts, construction, sports matches, and singles activities.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I RELEASE ANY ANGER THAT IS TOXIC TO ME.
- I DIRECT MY ANGER INTO CONSTRUCTIVE ACTION.
- I ASSERT MYSELF IN A BALANCED, COMFORTABLE WAY.
- ENERGY IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL I WANT TO ACHIEVE.
- I ALLOW MY LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL TO UNFOLD.
Imagine a ball of red fire traveling to any part of your body—or your life—that seems to need healing or energizing.
As this ball spins, challenge any blocked energy or suppressed anger to surface. Direct it to emerge over the next few days, in a form and at a rate you can handle.
Close with the affirmation I RELEASE ANY ANGER THAT IS TOXIC TO ME.
MAKING THE MOST OF ARIES:
- Think of a project or task you want to get cracking on.
- Write out all the steps involved.
- Then take each step in order, and imagine yourself doing it energetically, enthusiastically, and successfully.
- When you have completed all the steps, envision the successful outcome of the task, the joys and rewards of having done it and done it well.
- Close with the affirmation ENERGY IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL I WANT TO ACHIEVE.
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 999-1001). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.