A moody, emotional time, when people need time to take stock of their feelings. The need for home life and family ties runs high, and people may be happiest working on their homes, cooking and being with loved ones. Tendency to reflect on the past with nostalgia. Conservatively inclined. Enjoy food, reminisce, visits with elders, collecting.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I RELEASE WORRY AND INSECURITY ABOUT THE FUTURE
- I LET GO OF HURTS AND INJURIES DONE ME BY OTHERS
- MY EMOTIONS ARE FLUID AND IN BALANCE
- I LEARN THE LESSONS OF THE PAST AND JOYFULLY RELEASE IT
- I’M SAFE AT HOME IN THE NURTURING LOVE OF THE DIVINE
Think about something that is bothering you today and affirm that it will pass.
- Visualize the Moon going through its monthly cycle – the New Moon, First Quarter,
- Full Moon and Dark of the Moon.
- As the Moon goes through its phases, imagine the trouble resolving itself and passing
- into insignificance
- Close with the affirmation: I RELEASE WORRY AND INSECURITY ABOUT THE FUTURE
MAKING THE MOST OF CANCER:
- Pretend that you can locate the roots of your energy field, or aura, which are near the tailbone.
- Imagine that there is a wonderfully soothing pale pink light gently pushing out any insecurity and replacing it with a feeling of being at home in the universe.
- Imagine roots gradually and gently growing from that area and implanting themselves in the earth itself. The roots begin drawing nurturance and sustenance from the earth, so that yu gain a wonderful sense of being nourished and cared for.
- Close with the affirmation: I’M SAFE AT HOME IN THE NURTURING LOVE OF THE DIVINE.