An open, warm, outgoing mood, great for parties entertaining and performing. A time to be with people and cultivate connections. Tends towards high drama, egos easily wounded - take account of people's pride. Romantic, fun loving. Some tendency toward self-involvement, need for attention. Pleasure in sunbathing, theater and affluent surroundings.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I RELEASE THE NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.
- I LET GO OF PRIDE, EGO AND SELF-CENTEREDNESS
- I CARRY MYSELF WITH CONFIDENCE AND DIGNITY
- I ACCEPT MYSELF AS LOVABLE, CAPABLE, AND WORTHWHILE.
- I FEEL THE LOVE THE DIVINE HEART OF GOD HAS FOR ME
- Light up your solar plexus and your brain with pink light.
- Write down all your negative attitudes and judgments about yourself; your self-hating, self-doubting thoughts.
- Underneath each one, write several times “I release the belief that I am...”
- As you write, blaze up the ball of pink fire in the solar plexus, and imagine that it is burning away all obstructions to self-love.
- Close with the affirmation: I ACCEPT MYSELF AS LOVABLE, CAPABLE AND WORTHWHILE.
MAKING THE MOST OF LEO:
- Imagine a warm ball of golden fire glowing in your solar plexus.
- As its light gently pulsates outward, list five to ten of your positive qualities; then, with each pulsation of golden light, feel your confidence growing.
- Let this illumination suffuse over and touch the people and situations in your life where you’d like to feel confident.
- Close with the affirmation: I CARRY MYSELF WITH CONDFIDENCE AND DIGNITY
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 1151-1163). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.