LIBRA OR VENUS INFLUENCE:
People-oriented, time to cultivate relationships and do things with others. A very romantic mood, also great for appreciation of art and beauty. When an agreement between parties is needed, a good time to mediate. Cooperative spirit, desire to please others and to harmonize. Excellent for art galleries, decorating, and doing things with or for others.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I RELEASE MY SORROW OVER PAST RELATIONSHIPS
- I LET GO OF THE NEED TO FIND THE IDEAL PERSON
- I AM COMPLETE AND NEED NO OTHER TO MAKE ME WHOLE
- I AM LOVING, LOVABLE AND LOVED
- I GIVE AND RECEIVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
- Put yourself in a bubble of pink light, and let that light fill your brain and your whole body.
- Visualize in front of you, in a similar bubble of pink light, someone you’ve loved and lost, or someone you are estranged from.
- Imagine that there is a kind of rope or cord from your heart to this person’s and that the rope represents all the difficulties and pain that has happened between you.
- Keep the flame burning bright by saying again and again in your mind: “Release with love; heal with love; cleanse with love.”
- When the rope has burned down to the end, let the pink light warm and fill your heart, then send the person on to his or her own path with a prayer for healing. o Close with the affirmation: I RELEASE MY SORROW OVER PAST RELATIONSHIPS.
MAKING THE MOST OF LIBRA
- Imagine a tightly closed pink flower in the heart area.
- Using your hands, go around the outside of the flower and open each petal one by one, saying several of these affirmations or others that you make up.
- When you get to the center, see a warm pink light pulsating outward from the flower.
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 1151-1163). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.