A spacey, dreamy time, when people are prone to overindulge. Not good for making decisions or clear thinking, but instead for creativity, music, inspiration, and meditation. Emotions and sentiments run high, as well as concern and empathy for others. Wonderful for ocean visits, swimming, dancing, praying, or wallowing in self-pity.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I RELEASE MY ADDICTIONS TO PEOPLE, PLACES, AND THINGS.
- I GIVE MYSELF PERMISSION TO EXPERIENCE MY FEELINGS.
- I MEDITATE EASILY, WILLINGLY, AND REGULARLY
- I CHERISH AND EXPRESS MY CREATIVE ABILITIES.
- I EXPERIENCE MY CONNECTION WITH THE DIVINE.
- Surround yourself with a bubble of golden light and make a strong link with your own soul and the Divine.
- Allow to fully come to the surface that part of you that feels lost, hopeless, and overwhelmed by the difficulties of life, and that wants to just lie back and have someone else take care of it.
- Let the self-pity and the wish to escape from it all by blotting out consciousness come welling up.
- Then again forge the link with the Divine and with your own eternal self.
- Imagine a golden rain falling in your bubble and that the rain washes away all those hopeless, helpless feelings.
- They all flow down a drain beneath your feet, and you’re left with a clear, sparkling bubble of golden light.
Close with the affirmation I EXPERIENCE MY CONNECTION WITH THE DIVINE.
MAKING THE MOST OF PISCES:
- Here the traditional form of pure meditation in which you empty your consciousness to the best of your ability and let inspiration come through is best.
- Begin with the intention to experience your connection with the Divine, and then focus on your breathing and a single word like OM, peace, or joy.
- Again, close with the affirmation I EXPERIENCE MY CONNECTION WITH THE DIVINE.
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 1288-1299). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.