SAGITTARIUS OR JUPITER INFLUENCE.Upbeat, optimistic, lively mood, where people are expansive, thinking big. Philosophical, searching for answers. Humor, high physical energy. Great for travel or educational pursuits. Prone to indulging in in excess and to taking a gamble. Some arrogance or self- righteousness. Enjoy lectures, reading, teaching, sports, and trips.
Write or say the following affirmation:
- I RELEASE MY ADDICTION TO EXCESS AND TO UNWISE RISK
- I RELEASE THE NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWERS AND TO BE RIGHT
- I OPEN MYSELF TO POSITIVE, GROWTH-ORIENTED INFLUENCES.
- I REJOYCE IN MY CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND ADVANCED IDEAS
- THE GROWTH OF MY MIND AND SPIRIT IS EVER UNFOLDING
- Identify an area of your life where you are overdoing or overindulging – for example you may be spending too much or eating too much.
- Acknowledge the urge to expand, which has led to this excess, but tell yourself that the real expansion you are seeking is spiritual.
- Imagine that you are in a bubble filled with white light. o Your entire body is a sponge, and you take in more and more of this white light, until you are a radiant, glowing being.
- Repeat firmly “I have enough, I do enough.”
- Close with the affirmation: I RELEAE MY ADDICTION TO EXCESS AND TO UNWISE RISK.
MAKING THE MOST OF SAGITTARIUS:
- Fill your body and brain with yellow light
- Imagine a many-pedaled yellow flower opening in the center of your forehead
- Then think of something you’re doing on a small scale now that you’d like to see happening in a big way.
- Put that thing in a tiny yellow bubble at eye level.
- Watch it grow and grow and grow.
- Close with the affirmation: THE GROWTH OF MY MIND AND SPIRIT IS EVER UNFOLDING.
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 1288-1299). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.