SCORPIO OR PLUTO INFLUENCE:
Can be brooding, vindictive, and resentful, dredging up past hurts. A good time to be alone and heal yourself, rethinking life’s strategies. Excellent for insight into your own motives and those of others. Sensuous. Power plays and manipulations abound, so don’t react too fast. Satisfaction in research, seeking insight, self-help groups and sexuality.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I RELEASE ALL RESENTMENTS I HAVE ACCUMULATED
- I LET GO OF PAST HURTS, BETRAYALS, AND LOSSES
- I ACCEPT MY CAPACITY TO TRANSFORM MY LIFE
- I OPEN MYSELF UP TO THE RIGHT HEALING EXPERIENCES
- LIKE THE PHOENIX, I RISE, TRANSFORMED AND WHOLE
SCORPIO HEALING MEDITTIONS:
- Imagine a shower of purple light spinning throughout your entire body, then running down a drain under your feet
- As the shower continues, think of specific resentments and resolve to release them into the stream of light.
- Know they are being washed away. o Close with the affirmation: I RELEASE ALL RESENTMENTS I HAVE ACCUMULATED.
MAKING THE MOST OF SCROPIO:
- Think of some parts of your life you’d like to see healed.
- Make a strong link with your higher, greater self, possibly the part you’d call your soul
- Ask for the strength and hope to transform that part of yourself.
- Establish a firm intention that during the next few days the door will open to healing this part of you – whether it is through a healer or therapist, a self-help book, or some new strength and insight that wells up from deep within.
- Imagine yourself opening up to healing energy from spiritual sources, and then imagine an inrush of such energy.
- Take in as much as you can.
- Close with the affirmation: I ACCEPT MY CAPACITY TO TRANSOFRM MY LIFE.
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 1288-1299). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.