Well grounded, practical, excellent for money concerns and business. Conservative mood, not a time for initiating new ideas. Like Ferdinand the Bull, people are mellow yet will stubbornly defend themselves. A sensuous time, good for enjoyment of food and other pleasures of the senses and rewarding actions—gardening, country trips, and banking.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I RELEASE MY FEAR OF FINANCIAL INSECURITY.
- I RELEASE ALL ATTITUDES BLOCKING PROSPERITY.
- I CHERISH AND NURTURE MY RESOURCEFULNESS.
- I ACCEPT MY RIGHT TO A PROSPEROUS LIFE-STYLE.
- THE RICH ABUNDANCE OF THE EARTH FILLS MY LIFE.
Fill your brain with green light.
Write down all your negative attitudes about money—
- how you feel about it,
- whether you feel you deserve it,
- what negative things go along with having it,
- your fears about want and poverty, but also your fears about what would happen if you had money.
- Take each of these attitudes in turn, and wrap it up tightly in a ball of green light.
- Say “I release the belief that—,” filling in the negative statement.
- Then let that ball of green light blaze up brightly and float away.
Do each of the statements on your list in turn, until they’ve all floated away. Close with the affirmation: I RELEASE ALL ATTITUDES BLOCKING PROSPERITY.
MAKING THE MOST OF TAURUS:
- Imagine yourself in a bubble of green light.
- Into your open hands pours a steady stream of money.
- Visualize each outstanding bill paid in full.
- Imagine a bankbook with a specific amount of money in it, an amount that would make you feel secure.
- Close with the affirmations THE RICH ABUNDANCE OF THE EARTH FILLS MY LIFE.
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 1151-1163). Random House Publishing