Excellent for detail work, where careful and methodical attention is required. Work is highest priority, great for organizing and finishing things. May feel critical or self and others. Attention to health concerns and regimens, as physical sensitivity runs high. Avoid perfectionism. Interest in crafts, health food stores, self-improvement.
Write or say the following affirmations:
- I LET GO OF FINDING FAULT WITH MYSELF AND OTHERS
- I RELEASE MY ADDICTION TO PERFECTION
- I AFFIRM THE WHOLENESS OF MY BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT
- MY WORK FLOWS EASILY AND PRODUCTIVELY
- WORK ASSUMES ITS RIGHTFUL, BALANCED PLACE IN MY LIFE
- Select one area of your life where you’re very self-critical and hard on yourself.
- Visualize yourself and the entire situation surrounded in lavender light.
- Affirm that you love yourself and you’re presently doing the best you can.
- Then ask your soul or higher self for new ideas on how to do better.
- Expect the answer during the two-and-a-half days the Moon is in Virgo.
- Close with the affirmation: I RELEASE MY ADDICTION TO PERFECTION
MAKING THE MOST OF VIRGO:
- Select an area of your life where you’d like to invent a more efficient, effective way of operating.
- Light up your brain with blue-green light, like teal or aquamarine.
- State clearly what the need is, and establish a firm intention that during the time the Moon is in Virgo, you will come up with an ingenious, efficient way of doing it.
- State your willingness to let go of old methods and right attitudes about the work.
- Close with the affirmation MY WORK FLOWS EASILY AND PRODUCTIVELY
- Cunningham, Donna (2010-12-08). Moon Signs: The Key to Your Inner Life (Kindle Locations 1151-1163). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.